The iPad is ‘Magical’ states Apple. Yes it is. Japanese magician Uchida Shinya, with the help of some very crafty sleight of hand and smooth video editing, does some very impressive tricks with his iPad. The theme of his video is: Communication of Coming Generation
Translation follows below:
Theme: Communication of Coming Generation
- Hello, my name is Shinya, and I’m a magician.
- Throughout history, we have been constantly inventing ways to communicate.
- History of humanity is also a history of communication.
- One of the oldest ways to communicate known from history…
- is a smoke signal.
- After inventing a smoke signal…
- we came up with characters.
- Ways of recording characters and communicating to others…
- is a book.
- After books, we thought of how to record space…
- which leads to a photograph.
- Today, we can communicate through movies and cellphones.
- Well, what will be the communication of coming generation?
- Imagine, warping from one place to another.
- Warping a human being might be a little difficult…
- but an animal might work.
- Interested in time traveling?
- Perhaps you can send your milk in the fridge one month before,
- so that you don’t have to wait for your cheese.
- Or even you can send your own x-ray to your doctor.
- It might become possible to communicate,
- by peeping through other’s mind.
- Rather than shopping online,
- you might be able to try it on on the go.
- Moreover, maybe you can withdraw cash without an ATM machine.
- Excuse me, I’ve got mail.
- He is my friend Daigo, a great performer.
- He has appeared a lot on TV recently,
- so maybe you guys know him.
- He can bend a fork like this in no time.
- See? Isn’t that great?
- Thanks, Daigo.
- Nowadays, you can find many ways to communicate.
- However, we never stop to strive for inventing new ways to do so.
- Because new communication brings new excitement.
- I’m going to explore more about what I can do with this.
- See you guys later!
View Galleries on Computer | View Galleries on iPhone | Home