When it comes to technology today, superlatives are thrown around loosely. Few products actually deserve inclusion as elite. The Apple iPhone and iPad are two. Here is an exquisite iPad case to join that class. It is the best of the best. The Oberon Design iPad case is handmade and tooled leather with a choice of designs and colors. The case is just gorgeous, and will make your iPad an absolute pleasure to use.
The case holds the iPad inside, like a book cover. The art designs are intricate and deeply tooled into the leather. The colors are rich and deep. The Oberon Design iPad case is a lesson in perfection. The case is work of art; meticulous design, exemplary detail, and the finest materials.
The cover is very well thought out. The leather is thick with a beautiful finish. The closure is a pewter button that matches the case’s design. The case functions as a landscape viewing stand for the iPad. An internal screen protector ads additional protection to the iPad.
The artisans at Oberon Design are clearly dedicated to perfection and their products show it. By bringing together old school leather artistry and high tech, they have created an iPad case that will last for many years. Review all the design choices and colors at Oberon Design.
Brendan Smith of Oberon Design demonstrating the integrated stand feature of the iPad case.
Oberon iPad Case $130.00
- 8.25” wide x 10” high and weighs 15 oz.
- Corner straps provide ‘shake & drop’ security.
- Cord & tab platform device for horizontal tabletop reading.
- Built in slanted surface for iPad keyboard use.
- Interior spine lined with top grain leather.
- Case easily folds & stays open.
- 100% wool felt LED screen protector.
- Large side pockets & a small pocket for I.D. or cards.
- Matching Britannia Pewter button.
- Marine grade replaceable mini bungee cords (includes extra bungee).
Oberon Design has a complete line of other leather and pewter products.